Sometimes you just need some ice cream! I scream for Ice cream…we all scream for Ice Cream! Believe it or not this dessert is dairy free and vegan. It’s so simple to make and it’s healthy as well as delicious! I tend to get cravings for chocolate sometimes, and of course ice cream as well. This is my healthy “go to” and you can even make different flavors depending on your preference.
- -3 Bananas cut into small pieces and frozen
- -1 to 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
- - 3-4 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder depending on how much "chocolate" flavor you want
- 1. Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender
- 2. Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze for about 1-2 hours then Enjoy!
This recipe is so simple and also very versatile. You can sweeten it up more by adding agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup. You can omit the cacao powder and add in coconut, or vanilla beans. You can also substitute the almond milk with coconut milk, or different nut milk…. the options are endless yet always delicious!